A. In this disclaimer, the following definitions apply:
- the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of applying this disclaimer;
- the publisher: the authorized publisher of the web page;
- use(s): including loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening to, editing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporarily) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, using services, committing legal acts (eg buy, rent);
- you: the natural or legal person, represented or not, who uses the web page;
- the content: including texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video fragments and/or other objects;
- damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and items, lost turnover, profit or other economic disadvantage.
B. The following applies to the web page. By using the web page you agree to this disclaimer.
C. The publisher makes every effort to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the web page. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect. For the visual material for which the rights do not belong to the publisher, or for which the publisher has a license, the publisher has tried to trace the rightful owner.
D. The publisher provides the content of the web page in the state in which it actually is, without warranty or guarantee with regard to the soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
E. The publisher is not liable for damage that has been or may be inflicted and arises from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or to the inability to consult the web page.
F. The publisher may change or terminate the web page at its own discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
G. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for files of third parties that are clearly linked to the web page. Linking does not constitute an endorsement of those files.
H. Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for anything you transmit from the web page.
I. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or to use certain services offered on the web page. In addition, the publisher can monitor access to the web page.
J. You will protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trading partners and the author of this disclaimer against judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including costs for legal aid, accountants, etc. instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the web page, your violation of any legal regulation or the rights of third parties.